14/04/2009

who is taking part in the EU map

The participants "Map of European Citizenship"

Please answer the 5 questions...
1. What is your Name and where are you from?
2. Tell me 3 things you associate with the Ukraine?
3. What are your unusual habits?
4. What is your life motto?
5. If you where an animal who would you be?

1. my name is chris and i come from holland
2. i think ukraine will be very interesting, a great learning experience, and fun!
3. what isn't!!
4. live for the moment
5. a wolf.

1. Ciao, my name is Gabriele and I came from Italy (Lecco, Lombardia)
2. I have connection with Ukraine for a good reason:
- 24 August is the day of my birthday and is the same Day of Indipendence of Ukraine
- I am expert in History of ex USSR and I gave my degree thesis about "Foreign Policy of Ukraine from 1991 to Orange Revolution"
- like Cossacks centuries ago in this land, I feel myself free and fighter, always willing to have free open space where I can live in peace
3. I have unusual habit to eat nuts like a squirrel and I sleep on the floar like japanese people. I try to go far from sweet flower smell and cynammom or wax's bees and some trees smell after rain that make me feel very nervous
4. My life motto is: Mamento Audere Semper (It's always time to take a risk)
5. Maybe my animal is Bear. Lot of people say that I look like bear. But It's very possible I have some behaviour like this animal...see the picture:)

1. My name is Olga Ilina. I am from Poltava (Poltava region, Ukraine)
2. With Ukraine associated much prophetic, in fact I here gave birth and grew. Foremost: embroidery, because my grandmother and mother of my grandmother and all previous generations with own hands embroidered shirts, embroidered towels and many wonderful things which now are the business card of our country.
A traditional kitchen is also inherent Ukraine, for example borsch, pampushki, dumplings, jellied and other great deal. And, probably, associated with our country of tradition and domestic values, with which parents educated me.
3. If I got it right essence of question, among my unusual fascinations am:
- To make collection of geographical maps from cities, what I visited
- to write down interesting, funny, or useful quotations
- participating in youth actions on the type of Quests and Flashmobs,
- To make collection of pens and sport shirts with unusual inscriptions
4. It is in a most degree possible my vital motto:
If the rules of game do not allow to win – it is needed to change rules
5. On the test of Dalai Lama on the first place for me to be tiger. With zoons before itself did not associate, but at possibility would like to become useful insects

1. my name is Tatiana Omelchenko, I am from Donetsk (Ukraine)
2. sun flowers, snowball tree and tallow
3. to swim in the evening, to walk by rain, hourse riding every Sunday
4. help yourself! life is good and wonderful!
5. swan or bay horse

1. Tamar Pkhakadze from Georgia
2. Ushchenko, Sala, Blon people
3. snailophobia
4. dont worry, be happy
5. dog

1. Mustafa Erman Karaman from turkey
2. FC dynamo kiev ,Odessa and beautiful blonde girls :)
3. when I am watching movie on tv, I try to speak with actors( dont go
there ;thay are gonna kill you )
4. think always simple but not too simple
5. dolphin

1. Anija Johansson from Sweden
2. Hayda Maki (the band), Krim, ?
3. I play the accordian. I´m a belly dancer.
4. The more the merrier!
5. Cat or tiger


1. Karina Garibyan. I am from Shaturtorf-Moscow, but I was born in Erevan.
2. Kievo-Pechorskaya Lavra, Crimea, Juliya Timoshenko.
3. I have't unusual habits (((
4. It's never late to start everything since begining
5. Tigress.

1. in Russian - Aleksandra, in Ukraine - Oleksandra and I am from Donetsk, Ukraine
2. wheat, Carpathian Mountains and Kiev
3. every day do my morning exercise and 3 time a week I am jogging
4. through hardship to the stars
5. sometime rabbit, sometime cat


1. Larysa, Ukraine
2. 1)I live in Ukraine 2) I am a Ukrainian 3)I love Ukraine
3. Every day I read a book before bedtime.
4. All that did not happen - all the better!
5. Monkey

1. My name is Arevik. I am from Armenia
2. cossack, Yulia Timoshenko, salo
3. sleeping (unusual), photography (usual):))))
4. If you decide to do something, do it perfectly.
5. Wild and free horse

1. Peter Keijzer - the Netherlands
2. Tsjernobil - orange revolution - Jalta conference
3. never leave the table without finishing the bottle of wine
4. I wish that I was not so pretty, but that I had more money
5. Ursus arctors horriblis

1. I am from the most picturesque and hospitable country – UKRAINE.
My name is Elena in Russian and Olena in Ukrainian.
2. Endless sunflower fields, Blue sky, Native home
3. Doing a lot of things at the same time
4. Everything what happens is only for the best
5. emerald green lizard
1. Kalinin Nicolas from Belarus
2. Ukraine associating with Salo, Gogol, Orange revolution
3. Unusual habits are: play piano
4. Life motto is: there is away out
5. I want to be a shark

1. My name is Michael Richardson and I am from Scotland
(actualy originally English but now living in Edinburgh Scotland).
2. The lions of Lviv. Traditional Ukrainian dance. Snack food made form raw pork (?) fat
3. I'm very very tidy e.g. keep boks and CDs in alphabetical order!
4. Go for it!
5. A lion.

1. My name is Olga Conop but close persons call me also Ola, Olha or even Wolha :-)It`s hard to define in one word from where am I? Since 2007 my home - is Poland, but originally i`m from Moldova and Transnistria
2. Rock-group "Vopli Vidopliassova", cycle of Gogol`s tells about Dikanka, ukranian folksongs singing by my mother
3. I like to notice detailes, especially in human faces
4. It`s quite changeable :-) But in general it could be: "Just try it..."
5. Black independent and smart cat

No comments:

Post a Comment